A guide for anyone who wants to learn more about marketing for subscriptions.
Subscriptions are the new, new thing in business per The Economist - itself a subscription business. This guide aims to equip marketers with pricing and promotional strategies to create better subscription offers to acquire, retain, cross-sell and upsell subscribers. In addition, it details the technology required to put these strategies into practice while limiting offer proliferation and operational overhead.
Table of content
Chapter 1: Subscription product catalogue basics
- What is a Subscription Product Catalogue?
- What makes a Subscription Product Catalogue different?
- What data do I put in a subscription product catalogue?
Chapter 2: Acquisition subscription campaigns in action
- How does my Subscription Product Catalogue help me run acquisition subscription campaigns?
- Three examples of subscription acquisition campaigns by Spotify, Drover and Sky
Chapter 3: Retention subscription campaigns in action